This policy addresses the Company's obligations in the handling data in a respectful and secured way. Our Policy ensures that any information you provide us remains private and secure.
Our Policy explains what information we collect on the Website, how we use and/or share this information, and how such information is maintained. By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, in whole or part, you should not use this Website. Please note that this Policy applies only with respect to the information collected on the Website and not any information collected or obtained through other methods or sources.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- verifying your identity;
- provision of goods and services to you;
- processing of any benefits in connection with the supply of goods and services to you;
- analysing, verifying, enforcing contractual rights, and/or checking of your credit, payment and/or status in relation to supply of goods and services to you;
- processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities in relation to supply of goods and services to you;
- keeping you informed about goods and services supplied to you and other goods and services made available by the Company;
- prevention or detection of crime;
- disclosure as permitted or required by law; and
- any other purposes as may be agreed to between you and the Company, including the purposes set out in any application or terms and conditions for the supply of specific goods and services like shipment, etc.
- information which is collected passively by server logs, etc will be used in order to improve our site or service.
SECURITY & RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Computer data are stored on computer systems and storage media to which access is strictly controlled and/or are located within restricted areas.
- We will destroy any personal data it may hold in accordance with its internal policy. Generally speaking, personal data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfil the original or directly related purposes for which it was collected, unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations.
- If you have any queries or concern, please feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGE TO PRVIACY POLICY
- Please note that this Policy forms part of the Terms & Conditions for use of this Website and forms part of the Agreement between you and us. We may, from time to time, amend this Policy, in whole or part, in our sole discretion. Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised policy on the Website.